LED Disinfection Bulb
Features & Benefits
- Provides continuous environmentally safe disinfection
- Supplement and complement traditional disinfection efforts
- Works on hard / soft surfaces and kills airborne pathogens.
- Operate automatically without human intervention
- Provide sustainable disinfection effectiveness against pathogens.
- Safe for Humans and animals to be around when in operation
Certifications - Products can have cULus, FCC, RoHS, Energy Star (Option), T20 (Option), etc.
- 110-277V, Uni-Driver, Non-Dimmable
- 120V Dimmable (Option)
- Wavelength: 405nm
- Dual Mode Operation: Switch on 3000K, Switch off/on for 405nm light
- Operates in the Visible Light Spectrum: safe operation, scientifically proven
- Power: 9w at 3000K, 9W at 405nm
- 800 LM @ 3000K
- 25000 hrs.
- Lower drive current technology, long life
- Mercury and UV Free
- Patented LED’s
Current Product Types: A19, A21, T8, BR30, Down Light
Near UVa Light can be a valuable way to disinfect surfaces, killing germs while keeping rooms well-lit. Our LED disinfection bulbs provide consistent sterilization while offering ambient and task lighting solutions ideal for any space. Provide sustainable disinfection against most pathogens.